The beige flower a la´anglaise
This dress I actually made in high school, but I did the bodice the wrong way so I wanted to make a new one since I had fabric left any way. The fabric is actually a duvet cover that I bought on a secondhand shop for maybe 10-20SEK. Here is the original bodice.
First I want to show you miss duck tape mannequin no 2! Its alot easier to make closely fitted garments if I can see the fit from all angles and I only had my regular mannequins witch do not have the 18th century siluette, so I made a new one while wearing my corset (not very pleasent to be in a corset but also with duck tape on top..)
With a mannequin in the right shape you can mark the pieces that you want to make with tape like this, and its very cheap so you can make on for as many periods you like.
Trying out the new bodice
biggest bum roll wins! Hmm, but i do need more underskirts..